Sunday, June 16, 2013

Homemade Soy Bean Milk


This is my latest gadget, Joyoung Soymaker, in my kitchen ^.^ no I did not buy it, is passed down from my father whom lazy to use it after a few times. But I like the soymaker as is very convenient! It takes about 25mins for the milk to be ready and my kids get to enjoy freshly made soymilk :)


Ingredient
  • 90gm organic soybeans, soaked 6-8 hours (I soaked it overnight)
  • 1L hot water
  • 2 blades panda leave, cut into short strips
  • sugar to taste

Method
  1. Place soaked beans into the machine, add in water.
  2. Press "good soy milk (soaked beans)" button.
  3. The machine will beep when the milk is ready after 25mins. 
  4. Place cut pandan leaves in a clean jug. Strain the milk into the jug and steep for a while. Stir in sugar to taste. 
  5. Reserve the okara for further use!! Stay tune for my posting on using okara! ^.*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a healthy soy drink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails