Friday, May 8, 2015

Non-Baked Chocolate Cheesecake

This is a simple and quick non-bake chocolate cheesecake. I bought 2 packages of Chocolate cream cheese while its on offer ...yes Chocolate flavoured not the usual plain one. That's why I said simple, not required to add of melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Just beat up the chocolate cream cheese with some sugar and gelatine mixture, fold in whipped thickened cream and poured onto prepared cookie crust, chilled till set and served! Fast enough? Tasted good too, chocolatey enough for me :D 


I've also prepared some cheesecake in cups for my kids, easier for them, just scoop up and eat! ^0^

Ingredient
  • 1 1/4 cup crushed Oreo cookies crumbs, without cream
  • 80gm melted butter
  • 500gm Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese, softened
  • 120gm sugar
  • 3 tsp gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 warm water
  • 300ml thickened cream, lightly whipped
  • fresh berries for garnishing

Method
  1. Combine the cookie crumbs with melted butter then press into the base of a 8" loosebased cake pan. Chilled in fridge.
  2. Using a electric whisk, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light. 
  3. Beat in gelatine mixture until well incorporated.
  4. Fold in whipped cream evenly.
  5. Pour the mixture over the cookie base. Chill for at least 4 hours until set before serving.

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Best Recipes for Everyone May 2015 Event Theme: My Favourite Desserts Organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and co-host by  Aunty Young

7 comments:

Joceline Lor said...

wa! so nice ~

lena said...

didnt even know there's a choco flavoured cream cheese..indeed so much easier! i like the idea of cheesecake in a cup too, just that i hvnt got around to do it :)

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

Hi , nice chocolate cheesecake! I would like to invite you to submit your cheesecake to join this month's BREE event at my blog. The URL is http://auntyyoung.blogspot.com/2015/05/9-bree-9-my-favourite-dessert.html
I hope you would support the event! Thanks in advance!

Peng said...

Aunts Young....Yes I saw the event and I'm trying to submit my entries, but whenever I tried to log into your account my PC started to go haywire ....sob sob...I will see what I can do :)

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

Hi Peng, glad to see you've finally solved the technical problems! :) Thanks for submitting your cheesecake to the BREE, it's a really refreshing and cooling addition to the collection of desserts.

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Peng,
I have not seen the chocolate flavoured cream cheese before, did not even know there is one!
Your cake looks wonderful and both the cake and the ones in the cups looks very creamy and yummy!
Thanks for baking along with us!

Fion said...

This is so yummy.
Tks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails